Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Simply Amazing


50 years ago this Friday my parents were married! Simply amazing! 50 years is a really long time! Even more amazing is that they love each other more now and are better friends now then they were then. And I don't say that because either of them are hard to love. 50 years ago they decided to love God and love each other even when it was hard. They decided that their commiment to God meant that they would be commited to being faithful to their marriage vows and God has blessed that.

I am thankful for parents who have shown me what a godly marriage looks like. I am thankful to have grown up in a home where conflict was not the norm. I remember being in highschool and realizing that not everyone had that privalege. I have never wondered if my parents were going to split up or if they stilled loved (and liked) each other. And I am very grateful to them for the example they have been!

I love you both!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: