Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

M.I.A.

I know I have been missing in action the last few weeks. Sorry about that. I had wanted to post before I left on vacation and it just never happened. I am currently on my way home from a trip to England where I was able to meet up with some friends. Right now I am on the Internet in an airport in the Middle East. Its a long story how I ended up here on a layover. I found out the hard way that going standby from England in July (no matter what the person booking the ticket says) is not a good idea. As I frantically looked for a ticket home on Monday, I reminded myself of the sermons I recently heard on God's sovereignty in out lives.

I did have a great time away and look forward to posting some pictures when I am home and sharing a little bit about it. I had some great opportunities to share the gospel with people- which was exciting.

No comments: