Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 30, 2007

Catching up....

The last of my visitors left on Thursday night and I came home to a very quiet house. Its been a lot of fun to have so many people around the last couple of months. It started with a wonderful visit from the Enters and the Blackburns in May and ended with Melissa and Tiffany from Grace Community staying with me for a couple of weeks while they volunteered at Lambano. In between there was Jack Hughes and Scott Ardavannis being here for Shepherd's Conference, Matt Davis was here for 10 weeks as an intern, the GCC team was here, my brother and family moved here and last week included a surprise visit from Steve Wheeler and his son and friend. In between the visits was my trip to England to meet up with some friends.

All of the visits have been a lot of fun and have been very encouraging. It is always a treat to be able to show people first hand what is happening here and some of the conversations and discussions about mercy ministry and the church have been stimulating and helpful to me. And now life returns to its normal craziness. Hopefully, that means more frequent updates to my blog. Today my plan is to answer some of the e-mails that have been sitting in my inbox for about a month :).

No comments: