Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, February 16, 2007

Updated Prayer Requests

Here are some updated prayer requests:

1. Please continue to pray for Rose. She has experienced some persecution because of the stand for Christ she has made. Pray that she remains firm in her commitment to Christ and that our times together will be profitable.

2. I spend every Thursday morning in Katlehong with a doctor (Vivi). She is not a believer. Please pray that I would have opportunities to share the gospel with her and be a faithful witness.

3. Katlehong (like most townships in South Africa) is in desperate need of a solid biblical church. Please pray that God would raise one up that we could minister along side.

4. Please pray for the two small groups I am leading at church. Pray that these women would be equipped to minister to other women in our church.

5. Please continue to pray for my safety. I currently in the township once a week and will be going more frequently in the coming weeks. The township is not a particularly safe place.

6. I am in the process of applying for permanent residency. Please pray that God grants me favor in the eyes of those making the decisions.

No comments: