Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 07, 2006

Prayer Requests

Just wanted to pass on a few prayer requests.

  1. Please be praying for a Women's Tea I am speaking at on Wednesday, August 9th at a church in Pretoria (my parent's church). Its an evangelistic event and last I heard there will be about 100 women and about 50 of them will be unsaved. The topic is "What Every Woman Needs". Specifically, I will be speaking on our greatest need is to be adopted by God.
  2. Last Sunday one of our Lambano vans was stolen from the driveway of one of our houses. We are only receiving from the insurance company a fraction of what it will cost to replace it. Please pray that God would provide the funds necessary.
  3. I am traveling to Bostwana the end of August to speak at a women's conference. Please pray for safety as I travel and for wisdom as I prepare and as I speak to the women there. Pray that I would be a workman who needs not to be ashamed accurately handling the Word of God. (2 Tim 2:15)
  4. Thanks for your prayers for Gladys. Please continue to pray for her as she comes back to work tomorrow and continues to deal with the loss of her husband.
  5. My bible studies at Lambano have been focusing on the tongue. Please pray that the staff would apply what we are discussing. There is a lot of strife between some of the staff which is being feed by gossip and lying. Most acknowledge the problem but few seem willing to change.

Thanks so much for partnering with me in the work here. Your prayers are vital to the ministry here.

No comments: