Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Catching Up

I know I have been a very bad blogger lately and I and I am very sorry about that. Many of you know that I spent about 6 weeks in the states in January and February. It was a wonderful busy trip. I had a great time catching up with many of you and renewing friendships and sharing what God has allowed me to be part of here in South Africa. A big word of thanks to those of you who helped to make my trip so special. You truly refreshed my heart!

I thought I would show you in pictures some of the highlights of my trip. I started with a week at my oldest brother's. I had such a great time with them. Nothing beats spending time with family. It was a little shock to my body to go from summer to winter- especially the night we went tubing in the snow :).





Below I am pictured with some of my all time favorite people, Robert and Eilene Marston. I was so thankful for all the encouraging times I had with them and their family. What a blessing it was to me!



Eilene and Carol are like true sisters to me!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: